Things to do in Zakynthos
Things to do in Zakynthos “Zante Informer”
Zante is an island in the north – west of Greece and is part of the Ionian islands. Is worldwide famous and a perfect destination for families as it is full of culture and history. On the island you can find amazing beaches with fine sand and exotic waters!
Things to do in Zante:
- Horseback riding
- Open air cinema by the sea
- Boat trip at Marathonisi Islet (Turtle Island) – Keri Caves
- Zante Town – Train ride
- Venetian Castle
- Solomos Museum (local poet, who penned Greece’s national anthem in 1823)
- Saint Dionysios Church
- Post Byzantine Art Museum
- Exhibition Center of Caretta Caretta
- Boat trip at Shipwreck (Navagio) – Blue Caves
- Water sports
- Porto Limnionas Beach
- Gerakas Beach: The National Marine Park of Zakynthos
- Anafonitria Monastery
- Askos Stone Park
- Cocktails in Tsilivi (Breeze Bar)
- The Cliffs of Keri
Do not hesitate to contact us!
Our team is at your disposal in order to assist you for the best organized holidays in Zante!
Did you find it useful? Follow us for more